Rosegal wishlist: black & white dress and more

12:00

Hello!
I have never shopped for clothing from Chinese websites but now when I saw some pretty cute and more importantly affordable clothes on the Rosegal online shop I might add some  of their pieces to my shopping cart. My eyes were caught by beautiful black and white dresses, criss cross crop tops and many more.
I love how on the website you can find some trendy pieces like cami tops, lace up pants, slogan tees, off the shoulder tops and etc. I picked up some of my favorite items and I would love to share them with you and maybe inspire some of your future outfits!


Ribbed knit criss cross crop belly top. So cute! I feel like this shape of a neckline is really flattering on almost every body type. I am not a huge fan of it being a crop top but I guess I could make it work with some high waisted jeans or a skirt.
Backless cami top. This might be my favorite piece I have seen in a while. I like how they added two fluffy pom poms to the strings! I am getting Ariana Grande vibes and I love it! 
Vintage striped hollow out mini dress. I can assure you that black and white will never get out of style! I imagine this dress would look great with a pop of color, e.g.  yellow or pink heels and a matching clutch.


Side lace up high waisted streetwear pants. I seriously love this trend so much, although I am not sure if I will ever be able to step out of my comfort zone and finally get these for myself. Let's hope so!
Criss cross lace up cami top. So chic and feminine! Back of this top is such a statement. Front is pretty simple and plain, but what can you expect when the back is looking this hot?
Criss cross lace up knit crop top. Again, very on trend! I feel like I will never have enough of these lace up thingies. I love how they styled this top with a high waisted faux leather skirt, such a look!

You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here? Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off! Time for a new outfit!
Surprise code: RGEN

                

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that top with the little pom poms down the bottom! So cute!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! It's in my cart already so I am really excited to get it!

      Delete